Steps I took to conquer fear of heights:
- Learn fear is irrational
- Tell myself I don't fear heights
- Stand next to ledge with guardrail(baby steps).
- Climb a ladder then stand there and look down
- When looking far above think of what you are looking at as beautiful
- Go on a small roller-coaster, medium and then large
- Enjoy life
Now I can't wait to go skydiving!
Steps I took to conquer fear of unknown when closing my eyes before sleeping.
- Acknowledge ghosts and other mythical creatures aren't real
- Man up
Sometimes theirs not much you can do other than man up. Don't let fear be your prison!